Thursday, January 11, 2007

My Party Shuffle

Someone emailed me and asked that I publish the Party Shuffle on my iPod. For those of you that don't know, Party Shuffle just randomly chooses 15 songs from your iPod and lines them up to play. So here it is:

I Can't Tell You Why (Live) by The Eagles (Hell Freezes Over)

Drinking Champagne by George Strait (Ten Strait Hits)

Paper Moon by Natalie Cole (Unforgettable With Love)

Fat Man by Jethro Tull (M.R. - The Best of Jethro Tull)

The Way You Look Tonight by Billie Holiday (Sixteen Most Reqeusted Songs)

O, Bury Me Not (Introduction: A Cowboy's Prayer) by Johnny Cash (American Recordings)

Sin by Stone Temple Pilots (Core)

The Night Is Young and You're So Beautiful by Dean Martin (Everybody Loves Somebody)

Lady I Can't Explain by Jimmy Buffet (Volcano)

Waiting In Vain by Bob Marley & The Wailers (Legend)

That Bug Bit Me by The Mighty Mighty Bosstones (Let's Face It)

Saturday Night Daddy (King Anthology of Risque Blues)

Put Your Records On by Corrine Bailey Rae (Corinne Bailey Rae)

The DJ's Out To Lunch by The Dempseys (Radio Friendly Hits for Your DJ to Play)

Oh Yeah Yai by Terrance Simien & The Mallet Playboys (The Big Easy Soundtrack)

So there you have it - my party shuffle. I'll try to remember to post the party shuffle every few months. And feel free to email me yours. I love looking at other people's iPod lists - I always find something that I'd like to have!

No comments: