Monday, July 12, 2010

Mel Gibson - A Vile and Disgusting Man

All I'll say is that I made the right decision almost four years ago.

And now recordings of his threatening calls to his girlfriend have been leaked to the public. As a result, he has been dropped by his talent agency, William Morris Endeavor Entertainment.

Mel Gibson clearly hates women, Jews, African-Americans and no telling who else. I find him repulsive. And I hope those of you who have hesitated or blew off his actions four years ago will now think again. Listen to the tape - it's eight minutes long, you can spare eight minutes. There's nothing he or anyone can ever say to explain what he says. It's so disgusting I'm not going to write it. There's no excuse of any kind. None.

My mind has not changed and my opinion about Gibson has not wavered in the last four years. An awful lot of people thought I was wrong/overreacting/unforgiving. I hope that now their minds have changed.

No comments: