Saturday, September 20, 2008

My newest niece, Miss Taylor Nicole Cameron, and me!


Finally got to meet my newest niece tonight. She's just gorgeous of course. She's just over two months old, she was born July 18 in Kansas City and thanks to all the stuff going on around here we haven't been able to get out there to see her yet. Luckily her mom (my sister, Nicole) brought her to St. Louis so I finally had a chance to meet her in person. Her dad, Jeremy, wasn't able to come with (sorry we missed you, Jeremy!). Lost the charger to my camera, so we had to take pics with my Blackberry - so that explains the poor quality...





Nicole had already sent me tons of pics - Taylor still in utero, Taylor when she was born, Taylor getting her first bath, etc. But she's just so much more beautiful in person. She has such a head of hair you wouldn't believe it!!! I've never seen a baby with so much hair. I can NOT wait to get out there and see her again.

Here are pictures of Taylor when she was born, two months ago... (the last one is with my little sister, Nicole, of course).

>

And pictures of her first bath. Hee-hee - isn't she cute???


No comments: