Tuesday, July 15, 2008

2008 Honky Tonk Queen

Seriously. This is one of the funniest things I think I've ever seen. My buddy, Aaron, is a member of the IAGSDC (International Association of Gay Square Dance Clubs). And every year at the IAGSDC convention, the Honky Tonk Queen is chosen. I quote, "The judges evaluate the contestants on deportment, personality, dress sense and talent. Most years they find none of this in any contestant, so they pick the winner by rolling the dice".

Aaron performed as Iona Doublewide. He said that they gave him eight minutes to prepare for his performance once he was given his song. Which makes this even funnier - you've got to check it out!

Click here.

One more thing... Aaron - you're legs look better in that skirt than mine ever have. Asshole.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

my legs only look that good because of the lighting (and tights) nothing like control top to slim ya down!

Anonymous said...

one more thing, Learn to spell!!! it's HONKY like music, not HONKEY like a certain slang term used to describe a certain race of individuals :P

Heather said...

Well I stand corrected, Iona - I mean, "anonymous"!