Thursday, June 26, 2008

Introducing... Mr. Louis Busch!


So Dad got a phone call the other night from an old buddy he was in the Reserves with. One of the first things he said was, "I can't believe you're still alive!" (Of course, they're the same age...) Turns out he'd read an article on the front page of a farm magazine featuring my dad. So Dad gets off the phone and turns to Mom and says, "Oh yeah, I forgot to tell you..."

Not only is Dad a celebrity - he's a star of multi-media. He was called and interviewed for this article and forgot to tell any of us about it (the journalist is the sister of a friend of the family). Typical. Jeremy and I were joking about it and made the comment that Tom Brokaw could call and ask to do a week long segment on Dad and his response would be," (long pause) Isn't there anything better to do a story on?" So here's the article... Missouri Farmer Today.
Send all requests for autographs to me, and I'll forward them to Mr. Busch. Due to high demand, please be patient.

No comments: