Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Michael Bublé loves me... and also, we got a foot of snow!


Sunday afternoon I met a bunch of girlfriends for dinner and we sat out on the patio to eat because the weather was so beautiful. It was 80 degrees... and then 48 hours later it was 24 degrees out and snowing! Here are picks of our back patio after Tuesday's snow storm. We got a full foot of snow! It was pretty wild. I left for work at 7:30 and not a single snowflake had fallen. By noon the roads were almost impassable, the snow was halfway to my knees and I grabbed my laptop and headed home to work from the safety of my living room. My 20 minute drive home took me about an hour and half. There were so many cars and trucks in the ditches or stuck that I honestly lost count on the way home. After 45 minutes or so I called back to work and told my direct reports to just go home - don't even try to stick it out. When it finally stopped snowing that night we had a full foot of snow. Yet just two miles north of us they only had two inches.

And now, just 48 hours later - it's almost all gone. Of course there are still a few inches, but it's melted off of all the sidewalks, driveway, etc that hadn't been plowed. Seriously - we've got weather whiplash!


Went to see Michael Bublé in concert. He was amazing -very funny, very charasmatic, very entertaining. Michelle and Jeremy Jam went with us. The two Jeremys even had a good time (much to their surprise). Of course as soon as Michael saw me he fell madly in love with me and sang directly to me the entire night. You can tell from the pic above, right?



No comments: